Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hipsy's View: Calling All Twilight Fanatics, Do You Have Your Official Guide?

Judging by the title of this blog, you can - more than likely - tell I'm a Twilight Saga fan. No I'm not obsessed with Twilight so much that I buy every item involving the saga (I mean, come on, who would buy disposable razors because they're named Bella, "inspired by the character"? That's ridiculous.). But I do have a few things (some shirts, jewelry, and books, but those appeal to me). I didn't get the graphic novels or the journals, but I got five books, including the one I am about to talk about.

I know that Stephenie Meyer's The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide came out in like May or April this year (it was on the 13th of one of the months), but I didn't have capabilities to get it then (no money or transportation, and the local library didn't have it yet). So I got it today. Now I didn't read all of it yet, but I can tell you, if you like Twilight, you'll like this "guide". It states a lot of character histories, including that of the Wolves, the Volturi, and other vampire clans. Plus, it's got other cool things such as popular quotes from the books, fan art, reasons for inspiration, and an interview with the author.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I posted this two months ago, but I was wrong. I forgot to push publish. Grrrr.

    ReplyDelete

The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe Reading 2022

Hello everyone! I have not forgotten this blog; I have a legit reason for not posting in such a long time. Since my last post, my job as an ...