Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hipsy's View: Ten Toes


Over the weekend I received a message in my Reverbnation inbox from a blogger named the Dirty Rooster (http://thedirtyrooster.blogspot.com/), advising me to check out a band named Ten Toes,  due to my profile showing I was a Norah Jones a fan.

Well, I certainly have to say this is a great, upcoming band. Their genre is Folk and 2-step. In my opinion they have a mixture of Florence + the Machine and Norah Jones. Their music draws you in with a catchy melody; you can't help but sway and sing along with the music.
If you or anyone you know is a fan of folk music and artists such as Ray LaMontagne, Norah Jones, and Sara Bareilles, then I certainly advise to check out this band.
The following link is to Ten Toes band's Reverbnation page, featuring their music:
http://www.reverbnation.com/tentoes

2 comments:

The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe Reading 2022

Hello everyone! I have not forgotten this blog; I have a legit reason for not posting in such a long time. Since my last post, my job as an ...