Hey guys, this is a quick video I wanted to share about an interaction I have had recently. Please listen to its message and be wary of what's on the Internet.
Hello, and welcome to Hipsy's View. My name is Sky Alicia, and I am a book reviewer and an aspiring author. On this blog, my main purpose is to share my reviews, opinions, and/or advice on books, and occasionally media (movies, TV shows, music, and art) related to books. I hope you enjoy my topics and am open to any recommendations you offer or request.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Bright Burns the Flame
Bright Burns the Flame by Angelina J. Steffort My rating: 4 of 5 stars A Burning Adventure Set in the Al...
-
Hey guys, this is a quick video I wanted to share about an interaction I have had recently. Please listen to its message and be wary of what...
-
This is my first view on an actor, and is more than likely not the last. John Malkovich, in my opinion, is one of the greatest actors know...
-
Well, today's the day I give you my very first review on a book I have read during my leisure time. I couldn't put it down, and thou...
No comments:
Post a Comment