Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hipsy's View: Panic!'s Mona Lisa

Like most of didn't already know this (being sarcastic people), but those of us that are Panic! at the Disco fans know that on February 1, 2011, the band's new music video came out. Literally, I have listened to and watched  The Ballad of Mona Lisa more than 30 times. This is the first song is on Panic!'s new album Vices & Virtues, due to come out March 22, 2011; that's only 16 days from now!!!!!!!!! So everyone get ready to scream for your favorite band. I personally can't wait to get the CD. Anyways, this has to be one of my favorite songs from Panic! and the music video is great too. There's definitely a thumbs up from me! :)
That's all I really had to say, so until next time, I hope you all enjoy my views. And I love to ready your comments. If you haven't all ready seen the music video, just watch it below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOgpdp3

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe Reading 2022

Hello everyone! I have not forgotten this blog; I have a legit reason for not posting in such a long time. Since my last post, my job as an ...