Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I am still here!

Hello followers,

 I can't believe it has been almost two years since I have written on this blog. A lot of things have happened since then, and most of it for the better.

First off, I must apologize for abandoning my blog for so long. For some time I was in a bad bought of depression, and everything I found joy in were almost lost. In the middle of April 2012, I was, in a way, saved by the love of my life. After I met him, my life was starting to get better. I got a job that year as well for the first time in two years, and last year I started taking classes again, in order to get back into the pace of school (I plan on going to a university soon to earn my bachelor's degree in English :-) ). I know this is a long explanation, but I wanted to show how my life has changed and my reasons for not writing as much as I should have.

 So, since it is a new year, I would like to try to make a promise. I would like to at least write a few blogs this year; I am trying to get back into some of my old -good- habits. But I must ask you to have patience with me if I don't write as much as you want me to; with the combination of school, work, and my every day life, I tend to be too busy to get on a computer or use my tablet.

 To conclude, I would like to wish you all a happy new year and I am glad to be back on my old blogspot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe Reading 2022

Hello everyone! I have not forgotten this blog; I have a legit reason for not posting in such a long time. Since my last post, my job as an ...