Thursday, January 14, 2016

Something New

So, I am now in a new chapter in my life. Last semester here at ASU made me feel like my head was about to explode. It was so stressful that I actually kept a worry stone in my hand throughout almost the whole semester. But even though it was a tough semester, as you can tell, I survived it. In fact, some good things came out from it. I am now part of the English Honor Society Sigma Tau Delta and I am a trainee for an online literary magazine (which will hopefully lead me into an internship and a future career). Though I cannot promise this, I am going to try to use this blog how I originally meant to, by giving my reviews on the arts and things that interest me, mostly on literacy. Some of the work I will review/critique will be the works I will be reading this semester and whatever I can read or attend during my free time.

So, hello again everyone; I'm back on my blog, and I hope to keep up on writing on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe Reading 2022

Hello everyone! I have not forgotten this blog; I have a legit reason for not posting in such a long time. Since my last post, my job as an ...