Saturday, August 22, 2026

Review: Kingdom of Ash

Kingdom of Ash Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

To Whatever End

The fight for a better world continues in this epic, emotional story of a princess who loved her kingdom, and would do anything to protect it and find her way home.

I am left whirling with this series! My emotions are brimming, and I struggle to hold them back after completing this book. It ended so well! And with Elizabeth Evans's audio: top-tier level of work. I will keep this story within me forever, "to whatever end."
The Throne of Glass series is a highly recommended read!

View all my reviews

My Instagram reels reacting to this book: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Kingdom of Ash

Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas My rating: 5 of 5 stars To Whatever End The fight for a better world con...